Friday, December 18, 2009

Second Interview

Interviewer: ( student) Elizabeth

1. Q: What do you think of school uniforms.

A: What I think about school uniform is that it is a good idea because it gives orders to students and it makes them concetrate in class.

2. Q: If you were a principal, would you like to cancel school uniforms? Why?

A: No I wouldnt cancel school uniform because this is a way by respecting rules from someone who has more athority than them.

3 Q: One day would you like to do a debate on school uniforms? Why?

A: Yes i would like to do a debate because that way i hear the diffrent prespective from students and teachers.

4. Q: What do you think about wasting money on school uniforms?

A: I think it is not wasting money I think it is an invesment in the education or part of the education and future lawyers, doctors, etc.

5. Q: Do you like school uniforms? Why or why not?

A:I think yes because it gives formality to students and institution.

6. Q: What type of school uniforms do you wear?

A: I wear none because i am in college right now.

7: Q: How did it feel the first time you had to buy school uniforms?

A: I felt excited because i had to adapt to new things.

8: Q: Do you have any comments about school uniforms? Tell me.

A: Yes i do. My comment is that they should keep on having the rule of school uniform.

9: Q:What is your opinion of school uniform?

A: My opinion about school uniforms is that they still should have the rule of keeping school uniform.

10: Q: What do you think of yourself having uniforms?

A: What i think of myself is that it is a good way of forming a good person.

No comments: