Friday, December 4, 2009

First Interview

Interviewer: Parent (mom)


Q:What do you think of school uniform?


A: What i think of school uniform is that it is a good to use because parents dont waste that much money on regular clothes.


Q: If you were a principal, would you cancel school uniform? Why?


A: If i was a principal i will never cancel school uniform because it is involved with education and because it represents the school they are in.


Q: One day would you like to do a debate on school uniforms? Why?


A: I would say no to do a debate on school uniforms because parents and students talking is enough.


Q: What do you think about wasting money on school uniforms?


A: I feel confirmed because buying uniform because parents dont waste that much money on school uniform.


Q: Does your child like school uniform? Why or Why not?


A: My child does not like school uniforms. That is because she says it is uncool and everybody has the same clothes.


Q: What type of school uniform does your child have?


A: The type of school uniform my child has is navy blue pants or skirt and white shirt. No polo shirts.

Q: How did you feel the first time you bought school uniform?

A: I felt good because that way i dont have to be buying a lot of regular clothes for my child.

Q: Do you have any comments about school uniforms?

A: Yes i do have a comment. My comment is that at least parents are not wasting that much money one school uniforms and can buy the kids whatever they want.

Q: What is your child opinion about school uniforms?

A: The opinion that my child has is that she does not like school uniforms and that she wishes that uniform never existed.

Q: What do you think about yourself wasting money on school uniform?

A: I think that i am wasting my money on good clothes. I say that because i am not wasting that much money on clothes.

No comments: